WINE TASTING ROOM
Matrix is a small tasting room located in the Middle Reach neighborhood of the Russian River Valley. Our family owned winery offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy an enticing mix of wine-country experiences. Sip a flavorful array of wines with a focus on Russian River Valley varietals. While enjoying our beautiful estate guests will learn about our farming practices and the iconic vineyards we carefully select to source fruit from to create our hand crafted wines.
- Open Daily from 11am – 5pm by appointment only
- 3291 Westside Road Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Winery: 888.884.1288
- Orders: 707.433.1982
Picnic Lunch Wine Tasting Experience:
We invite you to join us for a picnic lunch and wine tasting experience! A dedicated host will guide you through a tasting which includes three Matrix wines. Each reservation will be provided with a private, outdoor table on our patio with breathtaking views of our estate vineyard.
Club Members: $30 per person
Non Members: $40 per person
Advanced reservations required. Allow approx. 1.5 hours
Seated Patio Tasting
A dedicated host will guide you through a tasting which includes three Matrix wines. Each reservation will be provided with a private, outdoor table on our patio with breathtaking views of our estate vineyard.
$25 per person
Club Members get 4 complimentary tastings
Matrix is dedicated to providing a safe environment for our customers. We will be diligently cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces, all staff will be wearing face coverings and single use gloves when handling food or payment.
To ensure the safety of our staff, we ask that you please follow the guidelines below:
- face masks are required when you are not seated at your private, outdoor table
- all guests must sanitize their hands thoroughly before entering the property (sanitizer will be provided at entrance)
- Upon booking, reservation must be paid in full as a non-refundable confirmation of your appointment.
- Cancellations: 100% refundable with 4 days’ notice prior to reservation. 50% refundable within 2 days’ notice prior to reservation. No refund if within 2 days of reservation
- Late Fee: If a group is more than 15 minutes late, they will be treated as a “”no-show”” and loss of reservation. If running late, the group leader must contact the winery to make accommodations.
- Please note club member must be present in group to receive discounted member pricing.